1/0 cable available

Chuck Hursch
While closing out my rental storage container, I came across
25-30 ft of 1/0 cable, fine-strand.  I believe Bob Wing over in
Inverness gave me this cable many years ago when he was cleaning
out his EV effects about the time he sold his MGA electric.  I
really have no need for this cable, since my EV is all cabled up,
and I use 2/0 cable anyways.  Much of the stuff that Bob Wing
handed to me I think he wanted to go to the EV community, in
particular the SF North Bay area, and not just to me.  It is in
that spirit that I make this cable available for the cost of
shipping, if anyone on the list has a need for it.  However, in
the spirit, I would like to see it go into your EV project, and
not just have it sold.  My interest is more earthly, as I'm
trying to declutter my life for the inevitable move that I feel
is coming before long.  The cable is a little trashy on the ends,
but once you get past that, it seems fine.  If anyone wants more
info, I can get the specs on the outside of the cable and a
picture of the strands (how fine are they?).  I would envision
shipping UPS, but if you're in the Bay Area, at some point I
could probably drop it off.  We could probably chop this cable
into two or three pieces if multiple folks are interested, but
I'd rather not make it into a bunch of small pieces.

Chuck

Re: 1/0 cable available

mike golub
you can ship it those flat rate boxes from the post
office for $8.95