13 inch GE record holding motor 4 sale

KilowattA798
My S10s GE type 13 inch motor is 4 sale. Its a  proven motor with 3000
street miles and the owner of many nedra records including the official quickest
and fastest street EV on the planet in the 1/4 mile. It drives a S 10
without a tranny without a fan here in Phoenix. It can be seen on my website at
currenteliminator.net.A Warp 13 inch is over $5000. This one is over that due
to many of my race tricks.
I am building a larger one to get the truck in the mid 9s in the qt. mile
contact me off list                     Dennis Berube

Re: 13 inch GE record holding motor 4 sale

lawlessind
I would very much like a ride in the 9 second truck.

Please build it !!!

Shawn