$30k EMC 7 Passenger Station Wagon range:220mi@65mph ts:75+MPH NaNiCl-pack

brucedp
http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/sbwire-68586.htm
Electric Vehicle Green Hotel Shuttles
Robbinsville, NJ -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2010 -- What would you do if you
could reduce your monthly fuel cost by 70% for the hotel shuttle van?
In our August newsletter EcoGreenHotel detailed the progress toward
creating a nationwide infrastructure for electric vehicles to be driven
on a large scale. The September newsletter detailed how hotels can
increase their revenue by being part of a regional approach to electric
vehicle introduction. This month we are going to detail how an electric
vehicle can dramatically reduce a green hotel’s shuttle fleet operation
costs. First lets look at the incentives and rebates that a green hotel
will receive when purchasing an Electric Vehicle.

FEDERAL REBATES & INCENTIVES  For Cars and Vans
$2,500 to $7,500 tax credit, depending on size of battery (4 kWh to 16
kWh), for electric-drive vehicles sold after December 31, 2008. The
incentive applies to at least 200,000 units per auto manufacturer
before it phases out. Essentially, the first 200,000 vehicles of a
make and model sold receive a rebate.

Charge Stations
Tax credit equaling 50% of the cost to install an EV charge station
(as well as other alternative fuel stations), with a maximum $2,000
credit for each station installed. Applies to qualified equipment
installed before the end of 2010. Note, green hotels are not required
to install a charging station for operation of an EV shuttle van. Any
110v or 220v outlet will charge the vehicle. Charging stations are an
option that can be used to attract eco-conscience travelers ...

In addition there are numerous state and local incentives that can be
employed throughout the country to bring additional money to the
project. [
http://www.pluginamerica.org/why-plug-vehicles/state-federal-incentives
] ...

[The] E36 7-passenger Mini-van offered by Electric Mobile Cars
[ http://envisionmotorcompany.com/vehicles/ ] with their estimated range
of 220 miles. (That is not an error; the all-electric EMC mini-van is
rated at 220 miles at 65mph). A full battery charge for this vehicle
will cost $6.50 (45 minutes at $0.10 kWh using a 220v outlet) ...
[Copyright © 2005-2010 SBWire - All Rights Reserved ]
http://envisionmotorco.wordpress.com/
Apple EV Charger Finder App * Associated with www.EVChargeMaps.com
http://www.4evriders.org/2010/04/usa-envision-motor-company-inc-launches-family-of-electric-motor-cars-emc/
[$29,800 7 Passenger Station Wagon
 $24,800 Cargo Van
 $25,800 Pickup Truck
 EVBX-1 sodium based battery. Nontoxic, fully recyclable.
 Copyright © 2010 4EVRiders.org]
http://green.autoblog.com/2010/04/14/envision-motor-company-to-launch-with-trio-of-electric-vehicles/
[image] ... 24 kWh sodium nickel chloride battery [NaNiCl] and AC motor
installed in the Romanian-built gliders ...
[© 2010 AOL Inc. All rights Reserved.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnC4fdvb3JE&feature=player_embedded
[video] EMC European line [twit/EnVisionMotorCo]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az-IYVnHbjk&feature=player_profilepage
[video] EMC European line
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/EVCARCO-OTCBB-EVCA-Announces-Strategic-Partnership-With-EnVision-Motor-Company-1166264.htm
[EMC signs with EVCARCO - dealership alliance
... forward-looking statements ...
© 2010 Marketwire, Incorporated. All rights reserved.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V5nQET_tFtc
[EVCARCO Franchise Video - Eco friendly dealerships]

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Bicycle-helmet-wearing-police-patrolling-LAX-on-a-segway-td3090445.html

Re: $30k EMC 7 Passenger Station Wagon range:220mi@65mph ts:75+MPH NaNiCl-pack

Larry Gales
Wow, the EMC cars look really impressive:  7 passengers, 200+ mile range,
100,000 mile warranty on the battery,  $38K cost, and a ZEBRA  (sodium
nickel chloride) battery to boot:  no more cold weather problems !

See:   http://www.envisionmotorcompany.com/index.cfm

-- Larry Gales