$55/seat pre-packaged Napa-CA Slosh-n-Nosh e-Tuk tours

$55/seat pre-packaged Napa-CA Slosh-n-Nosh e-Tuk tours

https://napavalleyregister.com/business/experience-the-napa-valley-the-tuk-tuk-way/article_27edadd8-e99b-5f65-be35-d0f05985dfcb.html
Experience the Napa Valley the Tuk Tuk way
Jan 9, 2018  KIRK KIRKPATRICK

[images
https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/napavalleyregister.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/b8/2b869696-75bb-5f77-8bb8-302a47e35b7a/5a53e9b9e5d10.image.jpg

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/napavalleyregister.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/d2/5d2b737e-780d-5da3-a9df-7e53385bbfca/5a53e9b842407.image.jpg
]

You can experience the Napa Valley via hot-air balloons, trains, buses,
stretch limos or even Segways. But now thanks to partners Dieter Pietsch and
Michelle Helms, you can give the Tuk Tuk way a try.

The duo’s Napa-based company, Laces and Limos, officially began doing
business in November, offering charters and tours in their fleet of five,
eco-friendly six-passenger electric Tuk Tuks.

“We did a soft launch during the Napa Valley Film Festival,” Pietsch said,
“to give our drivers more experience with the vehicles.”

Tuk Tuks are manufactured in The Netherlands and a U.S. company in Denver,
Colo. converts the vehicles and makes them street legal, Pietsch noted.

Because Tuk Tuks are slower and not meant for highways, Laces and Limos
takes locals and visitors alike to visit downtown tasting rooms and wineries
in the Coombsville area.

“The area is perfect for us. It’s incredible for the wines you have there,
but also for the views. It reminds me of Europe a lot,” said the German-born
Pietsch.

“Ours is a lifestyle brand,” said Helms. “We take you in a vehicle you never
knew existed to hidden gems in the area you also didn’t know existed. Our
slogan is ‘good times tied together’ because we tie together the whole
experience of what the area has to offer.”

Helms said the couple met in the restaurant business, but wanted to do
something different in the Napa where they fell in love with the area as
tourists.

“We did the usual things when we first came here,” she said. “But as we
began coming up here more often we started discovering the hidden gems. That
led us to create something that provides an experience that isn’t so
typical.”

“Coincidentally we were going on a work trip to Europe,” Helms recalled, “so
we visited the Tuk Tuk factory in Amsterdam to learn more. We knew they were
very popular in Europe from our others trips there. We were sold on them and
visited the U.S. distributors in Denver when we returned and ordered five
Tuk Tuks.”

The duo is planning on painting the presently all-white vehicles in the new
year.

“We’re thinking of having an art contest to provide ideas,” Helms said.

Their Tuk Tuks are available for charter or you can sign up for one of the
pre-packaged tours, which run $55 to $129 per person.

A typical tour ranges from two and half to five hours and tours are offered
multiple times a day. Helms said they are becoming more popular with
families, where the tour can be adjusted for people of all ages.

Laces and Limos is located at 2480-A Oak Street in Napa. The telephone
number is 707-501-8089, and their website is lacesandlimos.com.
[© napavalleyregister.com]
https://www.google.com/search?q=slosh+meaning
Slosh-n-Nosh
https://www.google.com/search?q=nosh+meaning

+
https://www.byronnews.com.au/news/solar-tuk-tuk-tour-de-byron-shire/3599579/
Solar tuk tuk tour de Byron Shire
Dec 11, 2018  The RMIT team has re-engineered a Thai-made tuk tuk into a
three-wheeled, solar powered, long-range electric vehicle that will travel
from Melbourne to Cairns ...
https://media.apnarm.net.au/media/images/2018/12/12/b881703239z1_20181212112442_000gh71bkt752-0-t6h5chqcwvqdhfx1gr2_fct2395x1343x275_ct677x380.jpg