$75k: A really fluxed electric DeLorean

drdhdmd

I applaud this effort, but this certainly is not the first electric
DeLorean  to be made.
The first electric DeLorean was built in 2005 by Carl Tilley. It lives on
and  has been resurrected and is in Las Vegas. The second electric DeLorean
was built  in New York by me and my great friend Tom. The third is in Japan
and the fourth  in Italy. There are a number of others in various stages of
construction in the  USA.
So at best this may be the fifth one to be built, depending on when it is
finished.
First of fifth, it doesn't matter because any electric DeLorean is really
cool!
eLectricDeLorean.com

Thank  you,

Dave Delman
1981 Electric DeLorean  Project
electricdelorean.com
http://evalbum.com/1482

Re: $75k: A really fluxed electric DeLorean

Peter Gabrielsson
To the best of my knowledge the first electric Delorean was converted
by Rich Elgin of "Electric Vehicle Design" in Monrovia, CA. He's also
supposed to still own the title to the car which is on display at
universal, it was converted for the movie back to the future.

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 1:13 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I applaud this effort, but this certainly is not the first electric
> DeLorean  to be made.
> The first electric DeLorean was built in 2005 by Carl Tilley. It lives on
> and  has been resurrected and is in Las Vegas. The second electric DeLorean
> was built  in New York by me and my great friend Tom. The third is in Japan
> and the fourth  in Italy. There are a number of others in various stages of
> construction in the  USA.
> So at best this may be the fifth one to be built, depending on when it is
> finished.
> First of fifth, it doesn't matter because any electric DeLorean is really
> cool!
> eLectricDeLorean.com
>

> Thank  you,
>
> Dave Delman
> 1981 Electric DeLorean  Project
> electricdelorean.com
> http://evalbum.com/1482

www.electric-lemon.com

Re: $75k: A really fluxed electric DeLorean

John Scrivner
Did you guys see that EVNetics is now claiming to have a controller capable
of delivering up to 1.21 Gigawatts? Early reports are that they are calling
it the "Flux Capacitor".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjCRUvX2D0E

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjCRUvX2D0E>:-)
Scriv