AC 144 volt motor & controller

Electric Blue auto convertions
There IS going to be a 144 volt AC motor and Curtis controller, I am doing a Conversion for the company in Chicago that will be selling the package ., their conversion is on a Miata
Its in my shop as I type . This all new and not on the market yet. So far the plans are for 2 size motors. I can not say any more than that ,per NDA

Re: AC 144 volt motor & controller

Cruisin
Sounds real good, however, without a picture I would say hogwash. Sounds like give me a order I have it, but we dont believe it without a picture. Who is NDA, a branch of the CIA?

Re: AC 144 volt motor & controller

Cal Frye
NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement, a legal agreement not to reveal
proprietary information before the owner wishes to make an announcement.
Common with prototypes and pre-release products in general. Nothing
sinister, merely commercial.

--
Best Regards,
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College

   www.calfrye.com,  www.oberlin.edu/cit/

"Enough research will tend to support your theory."

Re: AC 144 volt motor & controller

damon henry

NDA is a common acronym for Non-Disclosure Agreement.  It is used in most industries to help keep IP (intellectual property) safe from competition.  Basically before you see the cool new stuff they make you sign a form agreeing that you will not share details with anyone.
damon

> Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 08:35:10 -0700
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [EVDL] AC 144 volt motor & controller
>
> Sounds real good, however, without a picture I would say hogwash. Sounds like
> give me a order I have it, but we dont believe it without a picture. Who is
> NDA, a branch of the CIA?

Re: AC 144 volt motor & controller

Lee Hart
On 5/23/2012 10:51 AM, damon henry wrote:
> NDA is a common acronym for Non-Disclosure Agreement.  It is used in most industries to help keep IP (intellectual property) safe from competition.  Basically before you see the cool new stuff they make you sign a form agreeing that you will not share details with anyone.

[Off topic] I have signed these a number of times. There are a couple
things you should be aware of and check for *before* signing one:

1. Make sure it has an expiration date. You're agreeing to keep their
    secret for (say) 3 years -- *not* forever!

2. Make sure there is a clause that it's not binding if you can prove
    you already knew their "secret", or that it's already known in the
    public domain.

These two statements probably *won't* be in the stock NDA they ask you
to sign. Insist that they be added. Without them, an NDA can be used as
a "gag" to shut you up, or stop you from ever working with that
technology again!

--
"I have a wonderful secret invention that allows you to see through
walls! Sign my NDA, and I'll tell you all about it!"
Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart at earthlink.net

Re: AC 144 volt motor & controller

Cruisin
And then tell everyone you have one and am installing it as we speak Ha Ha. My trip to Curtis around the corner from my shop tells me no such animal is available for sale yet. Still in BETA. HPEVS says no motor is available yet and probably wont be until later this year. So, how about a picture?