Any Government Employee charging under the FAST act?

Any Government Employee charging under the FAST act?

Does anyone know of any agency that has implemented the Federal FAST act
which enrcourages agencies to allow 120v EV charging for employees for a $6
bi-weekly payment?

Its in the law, yet my agnecy wont do it unitl they can find some other
agency that has done it first?

Bob, WB4aPR

Re: Any Government Employee charging under the FAST act?

I would check to see if US. DOT has implemented it. They were the first federal agency participating in the DOE Workplace Charging Challenge.  I know that they installed 50 Level 1 chargers at their headquarters. They would be an obvious place to have implemented those provisions.

Otherwise, you might be able to ask for GSA for help in locating those agencies.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 27, 2018, at 8:12 PM, Robert Bruninga via EV <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know of any agency that has implemented the Federal FAST act
> which enrcourages agencies to allow 120v EV charging for employees for a $6
> bi-weekly payment?
>
> Its in the law, yet my agnecy wont do it unitl they can find some other
> agency that has done it first?
>
> Bob, WB4aPR

Re: Any Government Employee charging under the FAST act?

https://www.afdc.energy.gov/uploads/publication/federal_wpc_case_study.pdf

There’s a table of agencies in this document

Sent from my iPhone