Anyone near West Palm Beach FL?

Lee Hart
Hi gang,

I found a surplus deal on some transformers I'd like to use for battery
chargers. The company is in West Palm Beach, FL. Unfortunately, the
company does not like to ship, and wants an outrageous price to ship
them to Minnesota.

I want to buy 100 transformers for battery chargers. They weigh 2.5 lbs
each, and are already packed in cardboard boxes. 10 of them fit in a
USPS Priority Mail large flat rate box. The boxes are free at the post
office, ten fit neatly per box, and each mails for $15.45. Thus $154.50
to ship. But they want $262 to ship them!

Is there anyone close that would be willing to pick them up and ship
them to me? Include something for what your time is worth, and email me
off-list. Thanks!
--
An engineer can do for a nickel what any damn fool can do for a dollar.
        -- Henry Ford

Re: Anyone near West Palm Beach FL?

Dennis Miles
Lee,
 Steve Clunn and Audrey  are  not far from West Palm Beach,
  in Port St.Luce, Florida
Steve Clunn is very well known for his honesty.

www.GreenshedConversions.com
Telephone: 772-971-0533
Office: 561-352-6622

Give them a call and they might help you with this.

Regards,
*     Dennis *(EVprofessor)* Miles*
  *(863)944-9913* (phone noon to midnight E.S.T.)
*    reply to [hidden email]*
*++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*

On 11/2/2012 8:08 PM, Dennis Miles wrote:
> Lee, Steve Clunn and Audrey  are  not far from West Palm Beach,
> in Port St.Luce, Florida

Thanks, Dennis. Steve is a great guy, and I did contact him first thing;
but he was out of town. :-( Thus the note on the EVDL.

My plan is to buy a bunch of these 12v power supplies, and design a
regulator board to go with them to make an inexpensive but decent charger.
--
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering