Are million dollar conversions the way.

Maybe for Arnold but couldn't we do this for much less?  A large number of Leaf cells and two Leaf drivetrains....one up front and one behind.  Should be able to be done for less than 10k and a donor vehicle...maybe a International scout or a toyota 4x4 truck.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHZHI6QpTk
I love to see conversions still popular but this CCS conversion is only for the rich.  Lawrence Rhodes

On Fri Jan 12 12:49:37 PST 2018 [hidden email] said:
>Maybe for Arnold but couldn't we do this for much less?  A large number of Leaf cells and two Leaf drivetrains....one up front and one behind.  Should be able to be done for less than 10k and a donor vehicle...maybe a International scout or a toyota 4x4 truck.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHZHI6QpTk
>I love to see conversions still popular but this CCS conversion is only for the rich.  Lawrence Rhodes

Umm, less than 10K?  For "a large number of Leaf cells and two leaf drivetrains"?
Where can I get that?  I'll take 2!

--

Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!  http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets

Re: Are million dollar conversions the way.

You have to bid on wrecked Leafs.  I know someone who got a 52 mile range Leaf for 2k that was running from Car Max.  Drives it from Stockton to Modesto every day.  When bidding you are going up against wrecking yards or getting a range deprived vehicle.  I bet Roderick Wilde could do it...or Dave Cloud.  Lawrence Rhodes

On Fri Jan 12 12:49:37 PST 2018 [hidden email] said:
>Maybe for Arnold but couldn't we do this for much less?  A large number of Leaf cells and two Leaf drivetrains....one up front and one behind.  Should be able to be done for less than 10k and a donor vehicle...maybe a International scout or a toyota 4x4 truck.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHZHI6QpTk
>I love to see conversions still popular but this CCS conversion is only for the rich.  Lawrence Rhodes

Umm, less than 10K?  For "a large number of Leaf cells and two leaf drivetrains"?
Where can I get that?  I'll take 2!

--

Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!  http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets

Re: Are million dollar conversions the way.

BTW, I have sold a 2011 motor and inverter for prices that would still place you
under $10k total package for 2 batteries and 2 drivetrains.

In case anyone is interested in a 2013 Leaf drivetrain that is already installed
in a truck, I am giving away an '82 Dodge Rampage (El Camino style) truck
with the Leaf drivetrain, controller, halfshafts, steering and everything
already installed. Just some sheet metal work remaining, wiring up
accessories, painting the body as surfuce rust is starting to appear and
adding a battery - it has a space to place the Leaf battery under the bed and
I can supply a pack for it as well, which will obviously not be free.

The only contingency is that you must promise to do your best to finish the vehicle
and show it running to the original owner, who can no longer work much on his EVs.
Note that the vehicle has already ran in the past.

There is $233 back fees on the car to register it in California.
So, you could say that I am selling it for $233, payable to the DMV.
Preferably the vehicle is moved off the private property in Fremont
within a month or so. Tow dolly available.
Cor.
This is a very good deal.  Thanks to Cor.  Lawrence Rhodes