Atlas 80V Electric Mower from Harbor Fright.

Atlas 80V Electric Mower from Harbor Fright.

Hi folks
Any reviews on the ATlas electric mower from harbor fright?  I have a ECO 21” battery 56v mower but had to cut a hole in the top for a heat sink to protrude due to heat shut down and wire the two batteries in parallel.  I also have a Yardman electric from 94’ 24V electric that still runs.  I put in Dakota two 12v batteries but after 3 years the bms caught on fire so just clipped IT out and finished the lawn.
Best regArds
Mark

Sent from my iPhone