Aurenthetic for free in Berkeley

2b. Re:  Re: EV battery question
    Posted by: "Fred Cisin" [hidden email] xenosoftdogears
    Date: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 pm ((PDT))

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017, Lawrence Rhodes [hidden email] [Arcane_autos] wrote:
> Francisco.  Great Scooter.  That had a license plate. Lawrence Rhodes

I have an Aurenthetic electric minibike.  It has California motorcycle
plate.  It is in the blackberry patch in my back yard in Berkeley.
Batteries are presumably irrevocably dead.
It uses 2 large automotive batteries (preferably deep-cycle).

Does anybody want it?
Also, a Honda XL175 motorcycle, which is s'posedly freeway legal.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred     [hidden email]

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device