Azure Dynamics

Buddy Mills @ Cox.net
Does anybody have a contact for support of the Azure Dynamics line?  Looks
like I am finally going to LiFePO4 from Lead Gel and I understand there are
programming changes to the DMOC445 that I need to do.  Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Buddy Mills

 <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

Look mom, no gas.  <http://www.evalbum.com/2887> http://www.evalbum.com/2887

Disclaimer:  No animals were harmed or killed in the process of writing this
email.  Any stories to the contrary are, for the most part, either fictional
or greatly exaggerated.

Re: Azure Dynamics

Collin Kidder
Well, all of the AZD people have moved on and quit supporting things. Since
that has happened support has been largely community based and mostly looks
a lot like people like me. Do you have CCShell? If so, can you produce a
.PAR file with all of your system parameters? I did do a DMOC445 project
with lithium so I might already have the proper settings. Otherwise, I do
know quite a bit about the DMOC hardware and CCShell and I should be able
to figure out the parameters to change and create a file for you to load.