BBB / Electric Dragin video request

Hi-Torque Electric
Hey all

I know these guys are working hard to gear up for
these two EVents but I was hoping to "pre-order" a
request from those who might be attending and able to
video them.
As someone who's "not" just a pretty drag queen 8^o
I thought it'd be nice to post video of the autocross
runs as well as snips from the awards ceremonies, guys
goofing off, ect.  I think getting EVeryone together
for a big group picture would also be fun to see, hey
we can see who draws the bigger amp head crowd 8^)
It might be a little harder to capture but I'd enjoy a
you tube video of some EV'ers just having a great
time! and it'd make a nice ad for those who might want
to come for next year.
Anyway just hoping that some video is captured for us
armchair warriors toward the other aspects of why
people attend these EVents.
Cya
Jim Husted
Hi-Torque Electric

Re: BBB / Electric Dragin video request

Manny Gomez-2
I'm workin on a way to post live video from both EVents. Anyone with a
newer cell phone will be able to snap video and pictures for the
enjoyment of those unable to make it. Both EVents will have at least 1
person with a laptop and fast wireless connection to help those that
don't (or like my buddy Keith who needs help using his iPhone)..
I'll post the web address soon after I confer with our Eastern Counterparts.

Manny
On 1/5/08, Jim Husted <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey all
>
> I know these guys are working hard to gear up for
> these two EVents but I was hoping to "pre-order" a
> request from those who might be attending and able to
> video them.
> As someone who's "not" just a pretty drag queen 8^o
> I thought it'd be nice to post video of the autocross
> runs as well as snips from the awards ceremonies, guys
> goofing off, ect.  I think getting EVeryone together
> for a big group picture would also be fun to see, hey
> we can see who draws the bigger amp head crowd 8^)
> It might be a little harder to capture but I'd enjoy a
> you tube video of some EV'ers just having a great
> time! and it'd make a nice ad for those who might want
> to come for next year.
> Anyway just hoping that some video is captured for us
> armchair warriors toward the other aspects of why
> people attend these EVents.
> Cya
> Jim Husted
> Hi-Torque Electric