Batt-Bridge questions

 Hello,
Thanks for the info, found them, getting ready to place an order
I assembled a Batt-Bridge to monitor my, 48V SLA pack, using (2) 1.5Kohm - 2W - 1% power resistors
I plan on upgrading to a 2Kwh section (of a Chevy Volt battery pack) ~44.4V nominal, in the spring
I want a Batt-Bridge to monitor that pack also
My question is,
Will the Batt-Bridges, (to monitor 48V packs) that I already built, work on  44.4V battery packs too?
(the figures for a 48V pack come out to, 1.5Kohm resistors & the figures for a 44.4V, come out to 1,480ohm - .75W - 1%)
...are they "close enough" or it would if affect the accuracy?
Thanks again,            Kevin