Best EV level 2 charging station with KWh display

Best EV level 2 charging station with KWh display

Hi folks
I've tried several different charging stations with a J1773 240vac connector.  The best with schematics and kWh time & amps is www.openevse.com.  And you can put a dryer/stove plug on it for portability.
Have a renewable energy Christmas
Mark in Roanoke VA
Www.REEVAdiy.org see project gallery.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Best EV level 2 charging station with KWh display

It is an open source EVSE so if you check the website you'll find all the info
there.

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719

Rod Hower via EV <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Mark,What schematic and PCB program do they use for this project? (openEVse)

Dunno, but googling turned up
https://circuits.io/circuits/1693548
so I suspect they use Eagle,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EAGLE_(program)