Blew the Suburban motor.

Lawrence Rhodes
Hi all EVers, Veg burners & Arcaners,

I was going to Salinas Friday. I got some engine noise & thought it was an
exhaust leak but after the smoke show out of the tail pipe I figure I lost a
valve which caught a piston & then the crank & bearings.  I stopped on the
side of the road with oil pouring out of the main bearing(I think).  I put
it on craigs list last night and got an offer of a cherry 6.2L for a
thousand dollars.  It is a new factory motor with 30k on it.  I was
wondering if anyone knows of anyone in the Veg, EV or Arcane community that
might be able to help me with a trailer/towbar & truck that might be going
from Salinas to Benicia that might be able to tow the Suburban.  Any
suggestions apreciated.  OT for EV at this point.  If anyone wants the
Suburban project it is a 4x4 with a Plantdrive dual tank system.  Running
great for the last year now. (untill last night)Lawrence Rhodes....