Charging station with amps watts and KWh

Charging station with amps watts and KWh

Hi folks
I found a kit for 250 that displays amps watts and KWh so I ordered one instead of modifying a charge controller without a display like I did before.  It doesn't seem like many companies make one with a display
https://store.openevse.com/collections/frontpage/products/40a-charging-station-powered-by-openevse

Best regards
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Charging station with amps watts and KWh

tomw
This post was updated on .
I think it was list member Tom Keene who organized a build of these around 5 years ago at their EAA chapter's meeting place in Alameda CA.  I was one of the attendees who built a kit. It's still working well. Bruce also attended.

Re: Charging station with amps watts and KWh

We built up about a dozen kits that day - my EVSE is still working well also. If anyone is interested in having another build party, I'm sure it can be arranged.  They take at most about three or four hours to put together. Faster folks might take an hour.

Tom Keenan

> On Dec 3, 2016, at 7:02 AM, tomw via EV <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I think it was list member Tom Keene who organized a build of these around 5
> years ago at their EAA chapter's meeting place in Alameda CA.  I was one of
> the attendees who built a kit. It's still working well.

Re: Charging station with amps watts and KWh

Please post a link or a source for the EVSE kits.

Electric Vehicle Discussion List - Charging station with amps watts and KWh<http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Charging-station-with-amps-watts-and-KWh-tp4684701p4684721.html>
electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com
Charging station with amps watts and KWh. Hi folks I found a kit for 250 that displays amps watts and KWh so I ordered one instead of modifying a charge controller without a display like I did before. ...

Re: Charging station with amps watts and KWh

It was in the original post. The main page is at http://www.openevse.com/

Sent from my Windows 10 phone