Chinese electric vehicles

Electric Blue auto convertions

Just what this country needs, more Chi-Com crap, if the country isnt in a garbage can with them now, it can go deeper in debt.    So far there s the Zaps, Miles, and who knows what else sliped in. I have seen them close up, crawled all around them and found out a Radio Flyer is built better. AND !!!! will last longer . I could buy motors and have been contacted by many companys from there trying to push off this C hi-Com crap and 1/4 of the price of a ADC or a Warp motor and dont even answer the E-mails . Im sick & tired of going every where and seeing "made in China" on every tag on everything for sale. its got to stop some where....Now I'll get off my soap box and hope Dave dosnt let this thread go any farther.

Wayne  ev-blue.com

Re: Chinese electric vehicles

lcalarea47
AMEN  ::::: lonnie