Completed conversions using Belktronix system. EV Radio Show and EVS23

Completed conversions using Belktronix system. EV Radio Show and EVS23

Manny Gomez-2
Hi Erv,
I was impressed with the turnaround of my controller (He received and
shipped back within the week).
Other than Ron whom I've exchanged emails with his 88 Ford Ranger
( http://www.belktronix.com/ronsranger.html ),  and the 1994 Ponitac
Grand Prix that is on the Belktronix site(
http://www.belktronix.com/pgpconv.html )
; I know of no other completed conversions on the road yet.

There are some In-Progress conversions besides my own in the EVAlbum
and the Belktronix site:

http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/644

http://www.belktronix.com/jdtarusev.html

http://www.belktronix.com/richev.html

Hope that Helps,
Manny
http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1117
http://EVorBust.blogspot.com

PS.
The EV Centric Radio Show we were on to promote the Electric Dragin
EVent is on line. The show had KD of SSI  and PlasmaBoy's playful
challenge banter plus calls from Charles Whalen of Florida's EAA to
promote the concurrent Battery Beach Burnout EVent.

http://totallymotorsports.com/kceo/you_auto_know112407.mp3

and Finally:
>From EVS23 in Anaheim, CA
RADIO SHOW SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2007 from 9:00 to 11:00 A.M. (Pacific Time)
Connect to Electric-Drive with Electric Dragin', Nilar Inc. & Plug-In
Conversions
www.electricdragin.com
www.nilar.com
www.pluginconversions.com

Live broadcast by RPM Today on espn radio

Listen Live Sunday from 9-11 am PT on your radio dial at 800 AM or
internet connection at  http://web.espnradio800.com

Call-in Nation Wide at 866-377-6800

On 11/30/07, erv wrote:
> Hi Manny,
>
> I also purchased a system from Bryan at Belktronix and received notice of the potential problem with the controller - and a very decent promise of a quick turn-around. I will be very interested in how your conversion performs as you are ahead of me in assembling things! Do you know of any other Belktronix systems on the road?
>
> Erv
> 83 ford ranger
> 144v Belktronix
> WarP9

Re: Completed conversions using Belktronix system. EV Radio Show and EVS23

Bob Bath
Wanted to weigh in.
I have Bryan's DCDC converter, and his e-meter power
supply.  Both have been working flawlessly. If I was
to do it over, I'd consider his controller, too!
peace,

--- EV Manny <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Erv,
> I was impressed with the turnaround of my controller
> (He received and
> shipped back within the week).
> Other than Ron whom I've exchanged emails with his
> 88 Ford Ranger
> ( http://www.belktronix.com/ronsranger.html ),  and
> the 1994 Ponitac
> Grand Prix that is on the Belktronix site(
> http://www.belktronix.com/pgpconv.html )
> ; I know of no other completed conversions on the
> road yet.
>
> There are some In-Progress conversions besides my
> own in the EVAlbum
> and the Belktronix site:
>
> http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/644
>
> http://www.belktronix.com/jdtarusev.html
>
> http://www.belktronix.com/richev.html
>
> Hope that Helps,
> Manny
> http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1117
> http://EVorBust.blogspot.com
>
> PS.
> The EV Centric Radio Show we were on to promote the
> Electric Dragin
> EVent is on line. The show had KD of SSI  and
> PlasmaBoy's playful
> challenge banter plus calls from Charles Whalen of
> Florida's EAA to
> promote the concurrent Battery Beach Burnout EVent.

http://totallymotorsports.com/kceo/you_auto_know112407.mp3

> and Finally:
> >From EVS23 in Anaheim, CA
> RADIO SHOW SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2007 from 9:00 to
> 11:00 A.M. (Pacific Time)
> Connect to Electric-Drive with Electric Dragin',
> Nilar Inc. & Plug-In
> Conversions
> www.electricdragin.com
> www.nilar.com
> www.pluginconversions.com
>
> Live broadcast by RPM Today on espn radio
>
> Listen Live Sunday from 9-11 am PT on your radio
> dial at 800 AM or
> internet connection at  http://web.espnradio800.com
>
> Call-in Nation Wide at 866-377-6800
>

> On 11/30/07, erv wrote:
> > Hi Manny,
> >
> > I also purchased a system from Bryan at Belktronix
> and received notice of the potential problem with
> the controller - and a very decent promise of a
> quick turn-around. I will be very interested in how
> your conversion performs as you are ahead of me in
> assembling things! Do you know of any other
> Belktronix systems on the road?
> >
> > Erv
> > 83 ford ranger
> > 144v Belktronix
> > WarP9

Converting a gen. 5 Honda Civic?  My $20 "CiviWithACord" DVD shows footage of my '92 sedan, as well as a del Sol and hatch too!
www.budget.net/~bbath/CivicWithACord.html
                          ____
Would you still drive your car if the tailpipe came out of the steering wheel? Are you saving any gas for your kids?