Current Eliminator V Videos

mario-53
The CE-V team has posted 3 videos I took on YouTube of the runs last weekend.  One video is mounted atop the roll cage facing rearward and the other two are of the dragster record breaking runs. The board is missing a 9 in the ET but you can hear the announcer say the times.  They include burnouts and the chute.  Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CEVTelem
mario

Re: Current Eliminator V Videos

Bob Martin-4
YES! That just made my day! I'm inspired to shut down this computer and get
back into my next build! Smoke Em!

> The CE-V team has posted 3 videos I took on YouTube of the runs last
> weekend.  One video is mounted atop the roll cage facing rearward and the
> other two are of the dragster record breaking runs. The board is missing a
> 9 in the ET but you can hear the announcer say the times.  They include
> burnouts and the chute.  Here is the link:
> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=CEVTelem
> mario

Re: Current Eliminator V Videos

John Wayland
Hello to Mario and All,

Without a doubt, the view to the rear is the BEST! Love seeing the
wrinkle walls erupt, expand and get skinny and tall at the same time,
then of course, the rapidly fading background as we get to go for a
thrill ride, followed by the chute deployment. This is a great EV video!!!!!

See Ya...John Wayland

mario wrote:

>The CE-V team has posted 3 videos I took on YouTube of the runs last weekend.  One video is mounted atop the roll cage facing rearward...

Re: Current Eliminator V Videos

Jim Walls-2
John Wayland wrote:
> Hello to Mario and All,
>
> Without a doubt, the view to the rear is the BEST! Love seeing the
> wrinkle walls erupt, expand and get skinny and tall at the same time,
> then of course, the rapidly fading background as we get to go for a
> thrill ride, followed by the chute deployment. This is a great EV video!!!!!

Agree with John, the rear facing one is very cool!

White Zombie Motor Terminal Clearances

Mike Willmon-3
Hey John,
How much clearance do your rear motor terminals get up in the tunnel of
White Zombie?

Mike Willmon