Curtis 1227-2406 controller docs

Hi all,

A friend called me today. He's building a personal mobility vehicle, and
acquired a Curtis 1227-2406 controller on ebay for it. I can't find any
data on this particular model.

It appears to be a Curtis 1207B model (24v, 200a, microprocessor
programmable). The 1207 has a whole range of options that have to be set
with a special programming box (which he doesn't have). Since his
application should be pretty light duty for this controller, the hope is
that its stock programming might be good enough. But that still leaves
open questions like which of half a dozen different throttle assemblies
it's programmed to use (potbox, hall effect, wig-wag, etc.)

Does anyone have any information on it?

--
Obsolete (Ob-so-LETE). Adjective. 1. Something that is simple,
reliable, straightforward, readily available, easy to use, and

Re: Curtis 1227-2406 controller docs

https://www.tecknowledgey.com/amfilerating/file/download/file_id/333/

Sent from my iPhone