Curtis 1237-3402 connections

shred
Hi I have a few Curtis DC motor controllers and the 0-5K pot connect to two of the 3 tabs sticking out. And the 36v hot to the 3rd small tab. I understand the how and where to connect the motor on this Curtis 1237-3402 but not where the 5k ohm throttle or 36 volt switch off/on hot wire connects?. I looked on the net but could not find any information either. Does anyone know or have a  diagram of where the 2 pot wires connect and the 36 volt switch off/on hot whire connects?
Any help please.
Neal