Curtis 1238 Controller gets water cooling

Curtis 1238 Controller gets water cooling

Cruisin
Available now is a Aluminum cold plate 8"x12"x1" for water cooled 1238 controllers. Price is $100 plus shipping available from cruisin@live.com. Other sizes available for other type controllers. Optional storage vessel, pump and clear plastic hose is also available. before installation controller temperature was >80c and after is <50c. Protect and prolong your expensive investment with water cooling.

Re: Curtis 1238 Controller gets water cooling

Zeke Yewdall
This is a coldplate the bolts to the controller and is pumped to an
external radiator type cooler, right?   I have the AC55 AC controller
from Curtis, but it would really benefit from water cooling as well,
and I have a unused transmission cooler that would probably make a
decent radiator for it.

How much would shipping to be 80481, residential address.

Thanks

Zeke

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Cruisin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Available now is a Aluminum cold plate 8"x12"x1" for water cooled 1238
> controllers. Price is $100 plus shipping available from [hidden email].
> Other sizes available for other type controllers. Optional storage vessel,
> pump and clear plastic hose is also available. before installation
> controller temperature was >80c and after is <50c. Protect and prolong your
> expensive investment with water cooling.

Re: Curtis 1238 Controller gets water cooling

EVDL Administrator
Please handle your commercial transactions off line (in private email), NOT
on the EVDL.  Thanks.