DIY controller

K O

DIY controller

K O
Instructables.com often replays older posts so this may be old news. BUT it is there!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-100-HP-Motor-Controller-for-an-Electric-C/

I don't shop where I can't charge.- I just learned a fellow EV builder still thought I meant "credit card charge"  Is the pun too vague even for THIS list?

Re: DIY controller

Doug Weathers

On Jan 23, 2011, at 9:46 AM, K O wrote:

> I don't shop where I can't charge.- I just learned a fellow EV builder still thought I meant "credit card charge"  Is the pun too vague even for THIS list?

Not necessarily the fault of the list.  Some people are just deaf to puns.  Even some smart, funny, and extraordinarily fabulous and wonderful people, like my wife.

--
Doug Weathers
http://www.gdunge.com

Re: DIY controller

David Nelson-5
That's funny. I didn't even think about the possibility of a credit
card being a possibility and I like puns! I remember thinking that
either your shopping options were limited or you told the store
owners, "Look. If you want me to shop here, let me plug in my EV. In
the time it takes me to pick up that loaf of bread I'll only use 1
cent of electricity and I'm all about saving my pennies. Are you
game?"

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Doug Weathers <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2011, at 9:46 AM, K O wrote:
>
>> I don't shop where I can't charge.- I just learned a fellow EV builder still thought I meant "credit card charge"  Is the pun too vague even for THIS list?
>
> Not necessarily the fault of the list.  Some people are just deaf to puns.  Even some smart, funny, and extraordinarily fabulous and wonderful people, like my wife.
>
> --
> Doug Weathers
> http://www.gdunge.com
> "There is no easy way from the Earth to the stars." - Seneca
> "We choose to go to the Moon and do the other things - not because
> they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F. Kennedy

David D. Nelson
http://evalbum.com/1328

K O

Re: DIY controller

K O
Actually, I tried to be a little more polite, explaining I had more errands than I expected and need a boost to make sure I got them all done... then I used the punline...  I forgot to ask one time at Grocery Outlet and AFTER shopping sought out the manager who helped me find a friendly outlet..I ended up going back in the store and buying more groceries though so he got is twocents of juice worth from me.. EVery time out in an EV is a

I don't shop where I can't charge.

On Jan 23, 2011, at 9:46 AM, K O wrote:

> I don't shop where I can't charge.- I just learned a fellow EV builder still thought I meant "credit card charge"  Is the pun too
 vague even for THIS list?

Not necessarily the fault of the list.  Some people are just deaf to puns.  Even some smart, funny, and extraordinarily fabulous and wonderful people, like my wife.

--
Doug Weathers
http://www.gdunge.com
"There is no easy way from the Earth to the stars." - Seneca
"We choose to go to the Moon and do the other things - not because
they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F. Kennedy

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:28:47 -0800
From: David Nelson <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] DIY controller

That's funny. I didn't even think about the possibility of a credit
card being a possibility and I like puns! I remember thinking that
either your shopping
 options were limited or you told the store
owners, "Look. If you want me to shop here, let me plug in my EV. In
the time it takes me to pick up that loaf of bread I'll only use 1
cent of electricity and I'm all about saving my pennies. Are you
game?"

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Doug Weathers <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2011, at 9:46 AM, K O wrote:
>
>> I don't shop where I can't charge.- I just learned a fellow EV builder still thought I meant "credit card charge" ?Is the pun too vague even for THIS list?

Re: DIY controller

Mike Nickerson
I have to admit that it took me a few months to "get" the point of your
signature line.  I felt pretty silly when I finally figured it out, though!

Mike