Deutsche Post manufacturers delivery vehicles

Deutsche Post manufacturers delivery vehicles

https://qz.com/1158107/the-german-postal-service-has-built-its-own-electric-trucks/
 Lawrence Rhodes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Deutsche Post manufacturers delivery vehicles

"Bloomberg reported that VW CEO Matthias Müller said: 'It´s extremely
annoying to me. I am asking myself why Deutsche Post didn´t work with us on
this.'"

Ja, Herr Mueller.  That's a question you definitely should be asking
yourself.

street-scooter: Deutsche Post manufacturers delivery vehicles