Don't forget to check your own back yard

Don't forget to check your own back yard

Jeff Shanab
I was searching for stuff on line and found that here in fresno is a
manufacturer of electric delivery trucks useing zebra batteries.

http://www.greentechgazette.com/index.php/page/2/

Re: Don't forget to check your own back yard

Osmo Sarin
Yes, I think Smith Electric Vehicles (part of Tanfield Group, UK) is
one of the most promising EV manufacturers at the moment. They even
make profit with their trucks!

Osmo

Jeff Shanab kirjoitti 5.1.2008 kello 16.36:

> I was searching for stuff on line and found that here in fresno is a
> manufacturer of electric delivery trucks useing zebra batteries.
>
> http://www.greentechgazette.com/index.php/page/2/

Re: Don't forget to check your own back yard

Rick Beebe
I have to wonder if they've approached UPS and Fedex. Looks like the
performance specs for the Tanfield truck would work well for them.

--Rick

Jeff Shanab wrote:
> I was searching for stuff on line and found that here in fresno is a
> manufacturer of electric delivery trucks useing zebra batteries.
>
> http://www.greentechgazette.com/index.php/page/2/

Re: Don't forget to check your own back yard

Jeff Shanab
Well we have a fairly large fedex and ups distribution here, I guess
because of our central location. So it's location here, may not just be
a cooincidence.

I am just thinking...zeeebra batteries, Maybe I can wriggle them out of one!