EBEAA - meeting this Saturday, 7/21, 10-12 in Alameda, CA

EBEAA - meeting this Saturday, 7/21, 10-12 in Alameda, CA

Ed Thorpe-2
Hello EVers,

We have our monthly meeting this weekend, Saturday, in Alameda.
Meeting location is Rhythmix Cultural Works, 2513 Blanding Ave, Alameda, CA
Our topic is still in flux, but we definitely will have some interesting things to share plus EVs in the parking lot.
Hope you can make it.

BR,
Ed Thorpe
EBEAA

www.ebeaa.org

EBEAA - meeting this Saturday, *7/28*, 10-12 in Alameda, CA (correction)

Ed Thorpe-2
Hello EVers,

We have our monthly meeting next weekend, Saturday July 28, in Alameda.
Meeting location is Rhythmix Cultural Works, 2513 Blanding Ave, Alameda, CA
Our topic is still in flux, but we definitely will have some interesting things to share plus EVs in the parking lot.
Check the website for topic update later this week.
Hope you can make it.

BR,
Ed Thorpe
EBEAA

www.ebeaa.org

Re: EBEAA - meeting this Saturday, *7/28*, 10-12 in Alameda, CA (correction)

Cruisin
Hi Ed, what is the time of the meeting? Any 20amp power plugs available near the meeting site?

EVSE near EBEAA meeting in Alameda, CA

brucedp5

Re: EBEAA - meeting this Saturday, *7/28*, 10-12 in Alameda, CA (correction)

Tom Keenan
The meeting will be on the 28th (not the 21st).  Meetings are from 10AM to
Noon at Rhythmix Cultural Works in Alameda.

Depends on what type of 20 amp outlet you need...  We have a J1772 charging
station available that plugs into a 20 amp, 240v outlet (6-20) at the venue.
This is enough for a Leaf or other vehicle that uses a 3 to 4 kW charger and
has J1772.

There is also a 20 amp, 120v outlet (5-20) available if needed...

Tom Keenan
President
East Bay Electric Auto Association