ECOS Motors contact

Gary Krysztopik-2
Does anybody have any contact info for these guys?

Thanks,
Gary

Re: ECOS Motors contact

Cruisin
GONE TO THE HILLS LEAVING EVERYBODY STRANDED

Re: ECOS Motors contact

dockennedy
Gary

Like I wish. Went to their place of business, only to find an empty
biulding. Too
bad I was ready to hock to farm for the Jeep=like Fun. Maybe they'll
come out from
under their rock someday.

Doc Kennedy SW Va., E-Machines

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anybody have any contact info for these guys?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

Re: ECOS Motors contact - jeep

Gary Krysztopik-2
Let me know if you still want a jeep - we were going to make the same thing.  The guy I work with - Craig at www.nogas.us has been driving his jeep for years now and we were going to offer kits.  It's a VW front and rear end on a simple ladder frame, and there are fiberglass bodies available.  Pretty easy vehicle to build.

gary