EV's in the news

mark at evie-systems
From our local club:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzPVmPSpwYs&feature=channel_page
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
mark@evie-systems.com
"Delay is preferable to error", Thomas Jefferson.

Re: EV's in the news

Willie McKemie
On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 02:52:34AM -0800, mark at evie-systems wrote:

> >From our local club:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzPVmPSpwYs&feature=channel_page

Thanks for the link!  Featured in the video is Rahm Mohan's Ranger.  I
seem to recall that someone with a similar name bought a Ranger from
LionEV.  Can you tell me if that is the same person and same vehicle?
The Ranger in the video seems to be lead acid.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
http://counter.li.org Linux registered user #228836 since 1995

Re: EV's in the news

mark at evie-systems
I believe that is the same LionEV Ranger and the same purchaser, though I don't know its full history.

If you scroll down a little bit on this page http://www.flickr.com/photos/mbarkley/page4/ You will see the Ranger has a composite of lead, and LiFePo4 and then some capacitors... hmm, I wonder if that would qualify it as a hybrid ;)

Willie McKemie-3 wrote