EVDL business: One address only please

I just pried loose 3 messages that the EVDL server had held on to because
they had multiple email addresses in the TO and/or CC field.

The server does this mostly for the sake of privacy.  You never know when
someone might address a post to the list, and also to someone off the list.
(Yes, this has happened, many times.) Such a person might not want his or
her email address given to almost 700 strangers.  I know I wouldn't.

You can put all the extra addresses you want in the BCC field.

To keep your message from being held as these were, please don't use "reply
to all" in your email client.

Or, if you do, please delete all the addresses EXCEPT one: [hidden email]
-- or move the extras to the BCC field.

Thanks!

Re: EVDL business: One address only please

I always do the reply to, not reply all. But I just noticed that when I hit
reply to for L Rhodes it includes his email also... I use outlook 2010. So I
went thru the last 20 or so emails and it happens only with one other person,
Peri Hartman. Odd.... anybody got some insight?

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719

http://www.evdl.org/help/ .