EVLN: €13.7k Musk inspired GTG 2/4seat PVC-bodied EV.ro ts:60kph

EVLN: €13.7k Musk inspired GTG 2/4seat PVC-bodied EV.ro ts:60kph

http://business-review.eu/business/auto/first-electric-car-made-in-romania-developed-by-entrepreneurs-inspired-by-elon-musk-prices-start-at-eur-13700-178612
First Made in Romania electric car! The developer was inspired by Elon Musk
30/07/2018  Ovidiu Posirca

[image
http://business-review.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/electric-cars-2.jpg
]

A group of entrepreneurs from Baia Mare are working on the first electric
vehicles that are “Made in Romania”, with cars having a starting price of
EUR 13,700.

The entrepreneurs have started with the production plans for two models – a
2-seat model called GTG Oxygen and a 4-seat car called GTG Ozone.

The manager of the company, Gheorghe Muresan, said he was inspired by
American Tesla founder Elon Musk in his business endeavor.

The initial plan is to have 10 cars per day and 200 per month. The annual
output could stand at 3,000 to 4,000 units.

“We will start with smaller quantities,” Muresan told BR.

The production hall will cover 2,600 square meters and should become
operational in February 2019. “We are also planning to have a testing track
for the cars,” he said.

“We attempted with minimal resources, under Romanian market conditions, to
build a business idea in this field,” added the entrepreneur.

The entrepreneur said the project is in the implementation stage and is
worth EUR 1.6 million. The EU grant totals EUR 1 million.

The cars have a maximum speed of 55 – 60 km/h and an autonomy for one day.

One prototype produced in Baia Mare has been used by the manager of the
company for the last two years. He covered some 8,000 km in urban areas. A
second car has been tested by Muresan’s associate in the business, Andi
Ostroveanu.
[© business-review.eu]

http://www.gandul.info/financiar/gtg-primul-automobil-electric-produs-in-romania-la-baia-mare-va-costa-13700-de-euro-17373510
(goog.translated ... wants to produce PVC car bodies ... so he can be
positioned on the market as the manufacturer of the cheapest electric car in
Romania ...
http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/1/186/3936/17373510/3/gtg-2.jpg
https://ro-ro.facebook.com/automobileelectrice/
GTG automobile electrice
http://www.automobileelectrice.ro/

+
Zemission z-BURN> catalytic biofuel EV heating
New car heating technology gives zero emissions
2018-08-01  Zemission has developed a zero-emission catalytic burner for
heating in electric and hybrid vehicles. The device will promote the uptake
of plug-in electric vehicles (EVs) by increasing their driving range ...
https://cordis.europa.eu/docs/results/images/2018-07/236360.jpg
http://zemission.se/
Zemission | Zero emission burners for heating systems
Zemission is all about zero emission heat. We have developed, tested, and
patented a zero-emission solution for mobile use. Based on catalytic
combustion ...