EVLN: $199/mo 2018 HMC Clarity EV> not the cheapest Lease r:89mi

EVLN: $199/mo 2018 HMC Clarity EV> not the cheapest Lease r:89mi

% There are 3 Clarity: an 89mi range EV, pih &fcv %

http://www.hybridcars.com/2018-honda-clarity-electric-attractive-lease-price/
2018 Honda Clarity Electric has a Very Attractive Lease Price
May 11, 2018  Jason Siu

[image
http://www.hybridcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2018-honda-clarity-electric-01-668x409.jpg
]

The 2018 Honda Clarity Electric has arrived at select California and Oregon
dealerships.

Those shopping for an attractive lease on an electric vehicle might want to
take a look at the 2018 Honda Clarity Electric. Competitively priced at $199
per month, the Clarity Electric is also eligible for a $2,500 California and
Oregon state rebate.

The lease program is for 36 months and includes an allowance of 20,000 miles
per year and 24/7 roadside assistance. It does require $1,499 due at signing
and reflects a built-in federal tax credit. The advertised rate, however,
does not include tax, registration, or additional fees. Those in the state
of California will be happy to hear the 2018 Honda Clarity Electric is
eligible for Clean Air Vehicle Stickers that provide single-occupant HOV
access.

Featuring an EPA-estimated 89 miles of range on a full charge, the 2018
Honda Clarity Electric has an EPA fuel economy rating of 126/103/114 MPGe
(city/highway/combined). It is capable of getting up to an 80 percent charge
in 30 minutes with DC Fast Charging.

“We’re upping the ante on both premium appeal and affordability with the
2018 Honda Clarity Electric,” said Steven Center, vice president of
Connected and Environmental Business Development at American Honda Motor
Co., Inc. “At $199 a month, Clarity Electric consumers will not only get a
very affordable zero-emissions driving experience, they’ll also enjoy a
level of premium quality and driving refinement that really no other
electric car in the segment can match.”
[© hybridcars.com]

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/53f46447-d51e-3067-8361-e06fff8f5d10/ss_2018-honda-clarity-electric.html
Those shopping for an attractive lease on an electric vehicle might want to
take a look at the 2018 Honda Clarity Electric. Competitively priced at $199
per month, the Clarity Electric is also eligible for a $2,500 California and
Oregon state rebate. The lease program is for 36 months and includes an
allowance of 20,000 miles per year and 24/7 roadside assistance. It does
require $1,499 due at signing and reflects a built-in federal tax credit.
The advertised rate, however, does not include tax, registration, or
additional fees. Those in the state of California will be happy to hear the
2018 Honda Clarity Electric is eligible for Clean Air Vehicle Stickers that
provide single-occupant HOV access ...

http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2016/07/current-lease-offers-for-selected-evs.html
Current Lease Offers for Selected EVs
May 8, 2018  (a mix of EVs, pih, hEVs)

(dated)
http://www.hybridcars.com/rule-three-2018-honda-clarity/
What Makes the Three 2018 Honda Clarity Models Different?
April 19, 2018 ... Clarity PHEV/pih e-r:47mi ... Clarity fcv has the least
amount of cargo room ...

+
http://fox13now.com/2018/05/11/the-most-popular-electric-cars-by-state/
The most popular electric cars by state | fox13now.com
fox13now.com/2018/05/11/the-most-popular-electric-cars-by-state/
2018/05/11 - HOUSTON — The most popular electric car in Utah is the Tesla
Model X. That’s according to a report by Amigo Energy based in Houston,
Texas. The report is based on what kind of cars people are searching for
online in each state.
https://localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/most-popular-electric-vehicles-by-state.jpg?quality=85&strip=all

Re: EVLN: $199/mo 2018 HMC Clarity EV> not the cheapest Lease r:89mi

I don't see why Honda brought in a car just a little better than the original Leaf.  I got my upgraded 30 KW 2016 Leaf (107 miles compared to 89 miles)for $13,550.  No down payment.  $215 a month for 36 months including maintenance.  A certain amount of free charging for 2 years.  $3k from the state and the power company.  $9,500.00 residual...and I don't have to buy the car.  However we are as it meets our distance needs.  We are looking to replace our 24kw Leaf with an eNV200 or a Model III.  Honda is way behind the curve.  The current 40kw Leaf is 72 months of 0% APR That is 400 or so a month minus your 7500 dollars tax credit and 3000 dollars.  Lawrence Rhodes

Re: EVLN: $199/mo 2018 HMC Clarity EV> not the cheapest Lease r:89mi

I think that you’re comparing apples and oranges. The Clarity is larger
and more of a luxury car than the Leaf. I’ve had the fuel cell version
for over a year and love it. My son is getting one soon, too. Great EV,
no matter where you store the energy!

---
- Mark

On 2018-05-16 19:47, Lawrence Rhodes via EV wrote:

> I don't see why Honda brought in a car just a little better than the
> original Leaf.  I got my upgraded 30 KW 2016 Leaf (107 miles compared
> to 89 miles)for $13,550.  No down payment.  $215 a month for 36 months
> including maintenance.  A certain amount of free charging for 2
> years.  $3k from the state and the power company.  $9,500.00
> residual...and I don't have to buy the car.  However we are as it
> meets our distance needs.  We are looking to replace our 24kw Leaf
> with an eNV200 or a Model III.  Honda is way behind the curve.  The
> current 40kw Leaf is 72 months of 0% APR That is 400 or so a month
> minus your 7500 dollars tax credit and 3000 dollars.  Lawrence Rhodes

(pr, tv ads): $199/mo 2018 HMC Clarity EV r:89mi

[ref
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-199-mo-2018-HMC-Clarity-EV-not-the-cheapest-Lease-r-89mi-tp4690117p4690126.html
]

Since Mark (trollishly) promoted his fcv, then let's go all the way and also
pr clarity pih

https://www.wheels.ca/news/honda-electric-vehicle-discovery-centre/
Honda gives Plug-in Hybrids to Discovery Centre
May 19, 2018  Honda Canada has delivered two 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in
Hybrid vehicles to the Electric Vehicle Discovery Centre in Markham,
providing permanent space ...

[videos
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/w93o/honda-clarity-plug-in-hybrid-nbc-cloud-9-superstore
Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid TV Commercial, 'NBC: Superstore ... 0:30
May 1, 2018  Glenn, of the NBC comedy \"Superstore,\" shows off his new
Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid to a couple of ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=clarity+plug+in+hybrid+tv+ad
]

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1116758_why-arent-automakers-advertising-electric-cars-maybe-they-areWhy
aren't automakers advertising electric cars? ...
May 16, 2018  If you want to see all the latest ads for plug-in cars, check
out The EVPerks website, where you'll find a collection of eight
electric-car ads from major automakers ...