EVLN: $41k Corpus Christi, TX BMW Dealership Selling 6 i3 pih (video)

EVLN: $41k Corpus Christi, TX BMW Dealership Selling 6 i3 pih (video)

brucedp3

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/25060577/bmw-corpus-christi-gets-six-new-electric-i3-cars
BMW Corpus Christi Gets Six New Electric i3 Cars
Mar 24, 2014

[image
http://kiii.images.worldnow.com/images/25060577_BG1.jpg

video  flash
]

CORPUS CHRISTI (Kiii News) -

A new and futuristic looking car will soon be hitting our streets now that the BMW of Corpus Christi received six new electric 2014 BMW i3 vehicles.

The five-door hatchback is part of the BMW Project Eye brand, and it is being launched as a new brand. It's an all-electric car, with an electric engine. It takes three hours to fully charge and it could drive up to 100 miles.

"They will be on the road in the next few months available for sale, and you'll see our models turning into electric cars," said Chris Hudson of BMW of Corpus Christi.

Starting price for the i3 is around $41,000.
[© 2014 WorldNow and KIII]

For all EVLN posts use:
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=evln&sort=date

{brucedp.150m.com}