EVLN: $70M help$ workhorse.com ramp up e-stepvan production

EVLN: $70M help$ workhorse.com ramp up e-stepvan production

https://www.dcvelocity.com/articles/46441-workhorse-lands-70-million-to-ramp-up-production-of-electric-last-mile-delivery-vehicles
Workhorse lands $70 million to ramp up production of electric last-mile
delivery vehicles
July 1, 2020 ... has secured $70 million in financial backing and plans to
ramp up production ... previously provided vehicles for customers such as
delivery giant UPS ... (C Series vans left the factory in June for delivery)
https://twitter.com/Workhorse_Group/status/1278358379497426946

+
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Best-Leaf-tires-tp4697985p4697988.html
 (best Leaf EV tires)

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html

Re: EVLN: $70M help$ workhorse.com ramp up e-stepvan production

On 7/3/20 5:32 PM, evln via EV wrote:

> https://www.dcvelocity.com/articles/46441-workhorse-lands-70-million-to-ramp-up-production-of-electric-last-mile-delivery-vehicles
> Workhorse lands $70 million to ramp up production of electric last-mile
> delivery vehicles
> July 1, 2020 ... has secured $70 million in financial backing and plans to
> ramp up production ... previously provided vehicles for customers such as
> delivery giant UPS ... (C Series vans left the factory in June for delivery)

WKHS ran up from less than 9 to near 21 in a few days.  I got 1000 just
below 10, sold 800 at 12.9 3 days later and plan to keep the 200 "free"
shares.

I don't view WKHS as in the same scam category as NKLA but not in the
same category as TSLA either.

Re: EVLN: $70M help$ workhorse.com ramp up e-stepvan production

Hello EVDL,

When / if these electric delivery vans come up on the used market, I would
be interested. I think they are competitive because with a prior model,
"their cost had come down to become comparable to conventionally fueled
trucks without any subsidies." I would take a serious look at that if I
were a fleet buyer for a company.

Make it a great day,

Alan