EVLN: 97yrold Grandpa's charming 1st Tesla-S EV experience (v)

EVLN: 97yrold Grandpa's charming 1st Tesla-S EV experience (v)

brucedp

http://jalopnik.com/tesla-model-s-owner-gets-his-97-year-old-grandpas-first-1798052006
Tesla Model S Owner Gets His 97-Year-Old Grandpa's First Impression Of An Electric Car
Justin T. Westbrook
8/19/17

[image
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--UZX07cLO--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/sv9wtdn47njjvtus5typ.png
Grandpa

video
https://youtu.be/t6Nw6xp0NfM
97 Year Old in a Tesla -  6:17
Aug 13, 2017 - Uploaded by Zev Gitalis
Zev Gitalis. ... Zev is a commercial real estate broker in Toronto, Canada at Gitalis Real Estate and ...
]

Having grown up hearing my family talk about what it was like seeing television evolve into what it is today, it must be even more surprising for a 97-year-old to witness the evolution of the car into “the future” we now know as the Tesla Model S.

Before you jump down my neck about the volatility of Tesla and the future of the electric car, I know. I’m not exactly ready to go claiming that electric cars are our only future or that Tesla is going to take us all there.

But to a 97-year-old, climbing into a Tesla Model S after nearly a century of never experiencing anything like it would feel like the future, as this charming video demonstrates:

I was honestly, uh, shocked when the guy driving actually did the acceleration test, but his grandpa seemed to really enjoy it! So much so he claimed you feel like you’d need a parachute to ride in it. He seemed like he had a good time, and it’s a testament to Tesla that somebody who has seen it all can still get excited about their car.
[© 2017 Gizmodo Media]

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/08/21/97-year-old-man-rides-tesla-model-s-video/
97-Year-Old Man Rides In A Tesla Model S (Video)
August 21st, 2017  Ranking high on the feelgood scale, a man takes his 97-year-old grandfather for his first ever ride in an electric car — a Tesla Model S. Predictably, the codger is ...
https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/18/a-tesla-owner-shows-his-97-year-old-grandpa-a-car-from-the-future/
A Tesla owner shows his 97-year-old Grandpa a car from the future
Aug 18, 2017  Zac Carmi showed his 97-year-old grandfather his Tesla. His grandpa was pretty impressed. You can watch video of the adorable interaction ...
https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/screen-shot-2017-08-18-at-6-19-47-pm.png?w=738

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
http://evdl.org/evln/

{brucedp.neocities.org}