EVLN: AK EV drivers say no cold/winter-weather problems

EVLN: AK EV drivers say no cold/winter-weather problems

https://www.alaskapublic.org/2020/06/11/do-electric-vehicles-work-at-40-below-alaska-owners-say-yes/
Do electric vehicles work at 40 below? Alaska owners say ‘yes’
June 11, 2020 ... “It’s just totally blown all expectations and hopes out of
the water,” said longtime Denali area innkeeper and guide Kurt Martakis. He
says he drives his Chevy Bolt EV year-round. “I’ve been driving this thing
for three years, three winters, including this last one. We don’t have a
garage for it; it’s outside in the cold all the time. It is by far my number
one vehicle to drive,” ... Weflen of Fairbanks also has a Chevy Bolt he
powers with his own solar farm ...
https://www.alaskapublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/PEVs-charging-in-NREL-garage-via-NREL-database.jpg

+
https://electriccarsreport.com/2020/06/new-electric-powered-shuttles-to-start-service-in-south-sacramento/
New electric-powered shuttles to start service in south Sacramento
June 14, 2020  The first of three new GreenPower EV Star shuttles will be
put into service beginning Monday, June 15, 2020 as part of Electrify
America’s more than $40 million Green Cities investments in Sacramento-CA
https://electriccarsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/GreenPower-EV-Star-shuttle.jpg?dc5f61&dc5f61

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html