EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20180304

EVLN: Jaguar I-Pace production version unveiled r:240mi c:100kW
Jaguar officially unveils production version of all-electric I-Pace:
240-mile range, 100 kW charging, and more
Mar. 1st 2018  Jaguar officially unveils production version of all-electric
I-Pace: 240-mile range, 100 kW charging, and more ยท Fred Lambert ... Jaguar
has officially unveiled its production version of its first all-electric
vehicle: the I-Pace. ... And just like the concept, the vehicle's design is
quite stunning and already received a lot of praise ...

EVLN: Harley-Davidson invests in Alta Motors
 ... a California electric bike company
March 1, 2018  Harley isn't confirming it, but the company has filed an
application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark office for the name "H-D
Revelation," in a listing that includes electric drives for vehicles,
engines for motorcycles and batteries for vehicles. Other Harley-Davidson
bikes have similar sounding names for the engines, such ...

Duquesne Light and Uber team up to advance electric vehicles in Pittsburgh
Feb. 28, 2018  Two companies with grand hopes for a future dominated by
electric vehicles are putting their heads together in Pittsburgh. Duquesne
Light Co., about one year into its campaign to promote electric vehicles,
has scored the backing of Uber, the San Francisco-based ride-hailing company
that envisions an electrified fleet of ...