EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20180611

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Kyocera-GLM-Tommykaira-ZZ-sports-EV-ts-180kph-0-100kph-3-9s-tp4690288.html
EVLN: Kyocera,GLM Tommykaira ZZ sports EV ts:180kph 0-100kph:3.9s
'Made-in-Kyoto' electric car proudly hails local suppliers
June 6, 2018  KYOTO--Japan's ancient capital could be on the road to
becoming the future capital of the electric vehicles world. Kyocera Corp.
has teamed with a local start-up ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-JLR-I-PACE-e-SUV-4tennis-champ-WWF-ambassador-Murray-v-tp4690289.html
EVLN: JLR I-PACE e-SUV 4tennis-champ& WWF ambassador Murray (v)
Tennis champ Andy Murray goes electric with Jaguar I-PACE
7 June 2018  “Anything I can do to try and help raise awareness ... “It’s
clean and safe, but also has the world class design and sports performance
that suits my lifestyle.” ...
https://youtu.be/XhG_GOAsnCM

+
https://www.technologydecisions.com.au/content/gov-tech-review/news/tasmania-awards-electric-vehicle-charging-grants-398747976
Tasmania awards electric vehicle charging grants
08 June, 2018  The Tasmanian Government has awarded $50,000 in grants for
electric vehicle charging station deployments. The government's ChargeSmart
program provides one-off funding of up to $5000 for workplaces to install
charging stations for use by their employees, in order to encourage uptake
of electric vehicles ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nargessbanks/2018/06/10/jaguar-ipace/#71d8848c72c8
Driven, The Seductive Jaguar I-Pace Performance Electric SUV
Jun 10, 2018  The I-Pace is Jaguar's first wholly electric product. It is
also a practical SUV and a performance car. It looks superb in the metal too
for the design is daring ...
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fnargessbanks%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F06%2F1.-Jaguar_I-Pace.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Update-Faraday-Future-where-it-was-sez-it-s-going-v-tp4690287.html
(Update) Faraday Future> where it was& sez it's going ... (v)
... plans to deliver 1st superEV by 12/2018 ... expanding Hanford-CA factory
https://youtu.be/x5Cq5hpiDUY