EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20180630

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Green-WashDCr-EV-feather-foot-whines-didn-t-use-plugshare-com-tp4690481.html
EVLN: Green-WashDCr EV-feather-foot whines> didn't use plugshare.com
A Shocking Story of Electric-Car Life
... my recent drive in a Volkswagen e-Golf ... marveling ... instantly
available torque made it the best ... for the cut-and-thrust ... My wife’s
cousins ... are about as green as they come ... It felt more like range
panic ... Tesla? ... they’re very, very dear ...
https://www.kiplinger.com/kipimages/pages/18915.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tesla-pickup-will-get-crazy-features-Tesla-3-selfparks-tp4690482.html
EVLN: Tesla pickup will get 'crazy' features | Tesla-3 selfparks
Tesla CEO Elon Musk: Electric pickup truck will have 'crazy' features
Jun 26, 2018 - Tesla pickup will get 'crazy' features, Musk says … The Tesla
Truck will have dual motor all-wheel drive w crazy torque & … a high-tech
suspension that dynamically adjusts for load … enables a smooth ride … will
be standard …
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1011678031801249793

+
https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=46352587
Electric corridor along Utah's I-15 now fully charged
Jun 30th, 2018  Rocky Mountain Power, in conjunction with Utah Clean Air
Partnership and Maverik, announced Friday the completion of an electric
vehicle corridor along I-15 ...
https://img.ksl.com/slc/2674/267412/26741287.jpg?filter=ksl/pgallery

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/motoring/267385-tesla-adds-autonomous-parking-to-model-3.html
Tesla adds autonomous parking to Model 3
6 July 2018  This feature expands the Tesla Model 3's autonomous driving
abilities, allowing ... vehicle to park itself. Using Summon, ... Model 3
remotely drive into an open parking spot and power down, even controlling
smart garage doors ...
https://twitter.com/Tesla/status/1014515503740567553

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Tesla-EV-production-wk-4000-5000-6000-7000-8000-climbing-tp4690464.html
Tesla EV production/wk: 4000,5000,6000,7000,8000 (&climbing)
Production Over/Under Around 4,500 Cars Per Week ... rate of 5,000 per week
... 6000 Model 3's ... Wow: Tesla just built 7000 cars in a week ... on
target to boost that to 8,000 ...
https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/model-3-5k-club-610x407.jpeg