EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20180702

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Vauxhall-Opel-Peugeot-R-D-eCorsa-hatchback-v-tp4690489.html
EVLN: Vauxhall/Opel/Peugeot R&D> eCorsa hatchback (v)
Vauxhall Is Working On Secret Electric Corsa
Jun 30, 2018  We hope this is Peugeot's way of using Vauxhall as its EV
research platform, considering the only electric car that Peugeot has had
experience with was a ...
https://youtu.be/dH2xht-IKYQ

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Next-gen-EV-experts-job-training-Tesla-START-program-tp4690490.html
EVLN: Next-gen EV-experts job-training @Tesla START program
July 1st, 2018  Tesla is looking to provide a smooth transition from college
to full-time employment for those interested in an electric vehicle future.
One of its programs, Tesla's ...
https://youtu.be/g26emcVcYhU

+
http://www.greencarcongress.com/2018/07/20180703-isee.html
German startup I SEE Electric Trucks GmbH building electric variants of Opel
Viraro and Movano
03 July 2018  Electric heating is standard ... Standard charging time of the
vehicles is 2.5 …
http://bioage.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c4fbe53ef022ad357fe99200c-550wi

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-fremont-factory-building-permits-expansion-costs/
Tesla Fremont factory building permits reveal facilities and expansion ...
2018-06-28
The electric car maker's paint shops, both North and South, received $10.2
million worth of improvements since July 2016, including $240,000 spent on
fire ...
https://cdn.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Tesla-Map-Fremont.jpg
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/farting-unicorn-causes-kerfuffle-between-elon-musk-and-artist-2018-06-27

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/A-Microsoft-EV-now-all-the-jokes-have-come-true-v-tp4690488.html
A Microsoft EV> (now all the jokes have come true) (v)
Microsoft Azure Enables Electric, Autonomous Bus in Germany
Microsoft has spoken at length about its plans to provide an autonomous car
infrastructure, but it’s made little mention of public transport. Though
self-driving electric vehicles will undoubtedly cha...
https://youtu.be/0pdQx6nuwxw