EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20180708

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tesla-3-vs-Bolt-vs-Leaf-Unfair-Edmunds-comparison-v-tp4690513.html
EVLN: Tesla-3 vs Bolt vs Leaf> ?Unfair Edmunds comparison? (v)
Tesla Model 3 vs Chevrolet Bolt vs Nissan Leaf: Which EV Is The Best
Package?
2018-07-08  We have arrived at that point where the market offers enough
mainstream electric vehicles in order to get those classic compa...  Despite
them not being direct rivals, it's interesting to see how the three electric
vehicles compare to each other ...
https://youtu.be/2Er1eM4cRO8

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Rainy-TX-Tesla-3-Tales-the-perfect-proposal-led2-wedding-cn-tp4690514.html
EVLN: Rainy TX Tesla-3 Tales> the perfect proposal led2 wedding.cn
Tesla Tales: How a Model 3 led to the perfect proposal
July 8, 2018  If there is one thing that Texas-based engineering student
Matthew Piccolo and his girlfriend Jessica Kuzma have in common ...
https://cdn.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/model-3-proposal-1-1-e1531049441256.jpg

+
https://cleantechnica.com/2018/07/02/e-bikes-can-now-go-crazy-fast-in-danish-bike-lanes/
E-bikes Can Now Go Crazy Fast In Danish Bike Lanes
2018/07/02  7 hours ago  However, let's not forget why this law was proposed
in the first place: to get more people to choose a small electric vehicle as
opposed to a large fossil fuel ...
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2018/06/1280px-MIC_CHBIB_1305750475-260-570x380.jpg

http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2018/07/10/culture/electric-power-electrifying-vision-happy-birthday-nikola-tesla.html
Electric Power. Electrifying Vision. Happy Birthday, Nikola Tesla.
2018/07/10 ยท 5h  His reputation, however, grew geometrically after his
death. So much so that he inspired the names of bands and electric cars ...
http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/wp-content/uploads/satevepost/2018-07-09-nikola-tesla-01.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVangel-about-public-confused-about-over-auton-EVs-tp4690510.html
EVangel-about: public confused about/over auton & EVs
2018-07-10 ... How Autonomous Vehicles Fit into our AI-Enabled Future ...
Self-driving vehicles that will soon deliver your groceries ... self-driving
grocery delivery car will sacrifice itself to save ... Autonomous Delivery
of Food Is Coming -- and We Are Thrilled About It ... Pizza Delivery Gears
Up for a Driverless Era ...
https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/FT-AA450_ROBOPI_M_20180625114409.jpg