EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20180801

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-e-motorcycle-il-Volt-debut-uk-Goodwood-tp4690775.html
EVLN: e-motorcycle.il Volt debut.uk @Goodwood
ITALIAN VOLT electric motorcycle
Those close to me may know I like electric vehicles. I think they’re the
future. We got this PR piece recently. It’s out of date now obviously, but I
thought I’d share it as I find any developments in ...
https://londonbikers.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/7/e73d91c1e9032b0c930c2a4135eb9c44781e3dd2.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-ups-com-Thor-class6-delivery-e-Truck-R-D-in-LA-CA-tp4690776.html
EVLN: ups.com,Thor class6 delivery e-Truck R&D in LA-CA
UPS to test new electric vehicle
August 1, 2018  The parcel service is collaborating with Los Angeles-based
Thor Trucks on an electric delivery truck expected to deploy later this year
https://www.canadianmanufacturing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/UPS-EV-truck-630x429.jpg

+
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/technology/auto/bajaj-auto-to-start-selling-qute-in-kerala-north-east-from-next-month-2759011.html
Bajaj Auto to start selling Qute in Kerala, North East from next month
Jul 25, 2018  -4 hours ago  Bajaj Auto dealers in Kerala and in the North
East have already placed orders for the ... Qute also offers itself to make
it into an electric vehicle," D'sa said.
https://static-news.moneycontrol.com/static-mcnews/2017/07/Qute-653x435.jpg

https://www.fleetpoint.org/fleet-industry-news/news-by-date/roadside-emergency-recovery-services-ready-ev/
Are roadside emergency and recovery services ready for EV
July 25, 2018  -3 hours ago  The IMI's recommendations to implement a
Licence to Practice for those working on electric and hybrid vehicles now
form part of the government's 'Road to Zero' ...
https://www.fleetpoint.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Tesla-Crash.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/SuperEVSE-nz-denied-rebuilt-Tesla-S-90D-now-limited2-L3-45kW-v-tp4690770.html
SuperEVSE.nz denied rebuilt Tesla-S_90D> now limited2 L3-45kW (v)
 ... Tesla relented,, upgrading access to allow 2hr-45kW CHAdeMO L3 adaptor
charging, but still no superEVSE access ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6xpeX53cU