EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20181007

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-22kWh-e-moke-buggy-brought-back-ts-120kph-r-150km-tp4691339.html
EVLN: 22kWh e-moke buggy brought back ts:120kph r:150km
E-Moke Is An Electric Buggy You (Probably) Never Knew Existed
October 3, 2018  In production for nearly three decades, the Moke was
eventually discontinued in 1993, only to be brought back more recently, ...
https://images.carscoops.com/2018/10/f3eede6c-2019-moke-e-moke-0.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-JLR-i-Pace-Experience-kick-off-multi-city-us-tour-v-tp4691340.html
EVLN: JLR i-Pace Experience kick-off> multi-city.us tour (v)
Jaguar Electrifies San Francisco With Test Drive Experience
The Jaguar Electrifies Experience is designed to engage, entertain, and
educate consumers on the full Jaguar vehicle lineup a...
https://electriccarsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/jaguar-i-pace-san-francisco.jpg?x50765

+
https://thesouthafrica.co.za/jaguar-i-pace-drives-from-johannesburg-to-durban-quite-amazing-for-an-all-electric-vehicle/
Jaguar I-Pace drives from Johannesburg to Durban – quite amazing for an ALL
Electric vehicle
2018-10-07  “With the introduction of the Jaguar Powerway, electric vehicles
such as the Jaguar I-PACE are no longer restricted to the confines of urban
areas. Long distance ...
https://thesouthafrica.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/636728803725861856BY-660x330.jpg