EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20181008

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Google-Waymo-fleet-tapping-20k-I-Pace-EVs-tp4691363.html
EVLN: Google/Waymo fleet tapping 20k I-Pace EVs
Jaguar's first all-electric car will be in Waymo's self-driving car fleet
Oct 3, 2018  Here's the electric Jaguar that Waymo wants to turn into a
self-driving car  The first thing I noticed when entering the San Mateo
Event Center where I was introduced to the I-Pace was that the dual-electric
motor vehicle looks a lot ...
https://twitter.com/sashajol/status/1047549503530659841

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-3-6M-1150HP-Aspark-Owl-e-Hypercar-r-300km-ts-280kph-0-100kph-1-85s-tp4691364.html
EVLN: $3.6M 1150HP Aspark Owl e-Hypercar r:300km ts:280kph 0-100kph:1.85s
Japan's Aspark Owl Electric Hypercar Now Has 1150 HP and Goes ...
2018-10-04  The seemingly ever-changing Aspark Owl electric hypercar is back
on the auto show circuit after its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show back in
2017. It showed up ...
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--5ttR-tie--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/fp8hmcn3g5krasj2wj3q.png

+
https://electrek.co/2018/10/07/arcimoto-electric-fun-utility-vehicle/
Arcimoto begins new round of production on their 80 mph electric ‘Fun
Utility Vehicle’
Oct. 7th 2018  Oregon-based Arcimoto Inc has finished testing the first
production series of their three-wheeled electric vehicle. Now the company
is ready to move to ...
https://i2.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/10/FUV-header2.jpg?resize=1500%2C0&quality=82&strip=all&ssl=1