EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20181107

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Free-81k-Jaguar-I-Pace-EV-offer-not-taken-tp4691787.html
EVLN: Free £81k Jaguar I-Pace EV offer not-taken
Meghan Markle's best friend 'turns down offer of free £81,000 Jaguar
electric car'
3 NOV 2018  Meghan Markle's best friend 'turns down offer of free £81,000
Jaguar electric car' ... been 'arranged' the car when she joined the couple
for the Invictus Games in ...
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13528986.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_THP_CHP_031118SLUG_1821JPG.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Chevy-touts-800V-eCOPO-Camaro-EV-conversion-25mi-9s-v-tp4691788.html
EVLN: Chevy touts 800V eCOPO Camaro EV conversion .25mi:9s (v)
Chevy shows off a 800V Electric ‘eCOPO’ Camaro conversion running a 9 sec
quarter mile
Oct. 29th 2018  Chevy today announced a high powered electric conversion of
its iconic 2019 COPO Camaro sports car ...
https://youtu.be/6qItrfYVw-E

+
https://tiresandparts.net/news/automotive/jaguar-electric-i-pace-wins-car-of-the-year-award-in-germany/
Jaguar Electric I-Pace Wins Car of the Year Award in Germany
November 3, 2018  The Jaguar I-PACE electric performance SUV has won the
2019 German Car of the Year Award. The model which is Jaguar's first fully
electric vehicle (EV) got ...
https://tiresandparts.net/wp-content/uploads/JAGUAR%E2%80%99S-ELECTRIC-I-PACE-IS-GERMANY%E2%80%99S-CAR-OF-THE-YEAR-1.jpg

https://torontolife.com/city/life/im-electric-vehicle-nerd-35-year-old-sales-marketing-representative-spends-money/
“I’m an electric vehicle nerd”: How a 35-year-old sales and marketing
representative spends her money
November 2, 2018  Electric Vehicle Society membership: $30 a year. “Joining
gave me a lower insurance rate. I'm an electric vehicle nerd.” ...
https://cdn.torontolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/WEBEAL_9500-803x603.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/2000-Lime-recall-nz-also-has-e-scooter-headaches-v-tp4691766.html
2000 Lime recall> .nz also has e-scooter headaches (v)
Lime scooters recalls some scooters in US amid fire fears
Oct 31 2018  Lime scooters recalls some scooters in US amid fire fears ...
Electric scooter company Lime pulled thousands of its scooters off US
streets this summer .... safety is its top priority and that cars cause far
more deaths and injuries than scooters.
http://players.brightcove.net/3921507366001/Syx4Zr1Keb_default/index.html?videoId=5849196347001