EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20181204

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-vw-pr-20k-next-gen-e-up-too-little-too-late-r-wltf-270km-168mi-tp4692000.html
EVLN: (vw-pr) €20k next-gen e-up! >(too-little,too-late) r-wltf:270km/168mi
Volkswagen e-up! Now Almost €4,000 Cheaper
Nov 5, 2018 - The slightly refreshed Volkswagen e-up! was in 2016 priced in
Germany from €26900. Now it will start from €22975 ...
https://d2t6ms4cjod3h9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/mg_4759.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Samsung-s-62M-Auburn-Hills-MI-EV-pack-factory-400-jobs-tp4692001.html
EVLN: Samsung's $62M Auburn_Hills-MI EV pack factory> 400+ jobs
Samsung to build electric vehicle battery pack factory in Auburn Hills
Nov. 27, 2018  Samsung plans to build a $62 million electric vehicle battery
pack factory in Auburn Hills that will create more than 400 jobs...

+
https://electrek.co/2018/11/30/orca-mark-i-electric-scooter/
Review: Orca Mark I is a powerful little folding crotch rocket electric
scooter/bike
Nov. 30th 2018  The Orca Mark I by Singapore-based Voro Motors will go down
as one of the weirder little electric vehicles I've reviewed. But it's a
good weird, and I was ...
https://i2.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/11/orca-header.jpg

https://insideevs.com/mychevy-app-reveals-bolt-ev-details/
MyChevy App Reveals Juicy Technical Details On The Chevy Bolt Battery
DEC 1 2018  MyChevy App Reveals Juicy Technical Details On The Chevy Bolt
Battery ... how the Chevy Bolt EV calculates range, battery capacity loss
and charging speed.
https://d2t6ms4cjod3h9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/2017-Chevrolet-Bolt-battery-boltvvolt3.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Car-Talk-sez-EV-s-big-issue-is-battery-failure-tp4691961.html
Car Talk sez EV's big issue is battery failure
Car Talk: Electric cars a good, lower-maintenance option
20181201 ... I don’t think you’re missing anything ... issue is battery
failure ... electronic components, like computers, screens, safety systems
and sensors ... tires, shocks and wiper blades ...