EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20190206

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Mining-tycoon-pulling-a-JBstrubel-to-tap-the-global-EV-race-tp4692773.html
EVLN: Mining tycoon pulling a JBstrubel to tap the global EV race
A mining tycoon has a $1 billion plan to release China's chokehold on the
global electric car race
2019-02-02  Over the next 20 years, sales of electric vehicles are predicted
to outstrip petrol and diesel engine cars. That has huge implications for
the supply of metals that ...
https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5c1fb1c9bd7730064351f0f4-1334-1001.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Over-the-air-software-update-shutdown-Nio-EV-tp4692774.html
EVLN: Over-the-air-software update shutdown Nio EV
Chinese Nio Electric Car Shuts Down in Traffic After Driver Triggers
Software Update
Feb 1, 2019  The driver of a Nio ES8 electric SUV did not know that,
triggering an update that left the car stuck in Beijing traffic, according
to South China Morning Post ...
https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/wechatimg276.jpg

+
https://electrek.co/2019/02/04/tesla-electrify-america-powerpacks-charging-stations/
Tesla reaches deal with Electrify America to deploy Powerpacks at over 100
charging stations
Feb. 4th 2019  Tesla and Electrify America, VW's electric vehicle charging
network, ... fit given their global expertise in both battery storage
development and EV charging.”.
https://i1.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/02/Electrify-America.jpg

https://jalopnik.com/the-2019-kia-niro-ev-is-the-kia-of-electric-cars-1832273890
The 2019 Kia Niro EV Is the Kia of Electric Cars
February 4, 2019  If you're tired of electric cars that seem like they're
trying too hard to stand out, the 2019 Kia Niro EV goes the opposite
direction with humble performance, ...
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--QKSccExz--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_1600/pwtrzqi7uoxzdugvs6yw.png

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Soft-soap-apple-polishing-Koch-anti-EV-M-spent-differently-tp4692758.html
Soft-soap,apple-polishing> Koch anti-EV $M spent differently
Here are only a few of incredible amount I come across. I normally do not
post these as they do not seem worthy of your time. But because that is
filtering, I thought it would be wise to offer these as a (smelly) sample
and let you decide ...
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Re-Turds-tp4692766.html

https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html