EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20190513

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Ford-Mahindra-Aspire-EV-R-D-tp4693542.html
EVLN: Ford-Mahindra Aspire EV R&D
Ford-Mahindra Aspire Electric car will be based on long wheelbase version
May 9, 2019  However, before that, the first product to come out of the new
alliance will be an electric sedan based on the Ford Aspire. Since it is an
electric vehicle, the ...
https://www.cartoq.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Aspire-EV.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Peugeot-e-208-EV-4sale-uk-v-tp4693543.html
EVLN: Peugeot e-208 EV 4sale.uk (v)
Electric Peugeot e-208 Goes On Sale In The UK
May 9th, 2019  The all-electric Peugeot e-208 is going on sale in the UK,
and it's not a minute too ... our first new generation fully electric
vehicle, the all-new PEUGEOT e-208” ...
https://cleantechnica.com/files/2019/03/DSCN3301-artikel.jpg

+
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/San-Jose-Unveils-10-Zero-Emission-Electric-Buses-at-Airport-509469601.html
San Jose Unveils 10 Zero-Emission Electric Buses at Airport
2019-05-3  Mineta San Jose International Airport unveiled its fleet of 10
zero-emission buses Friday to transport passengers between terminals,
parking lots and rental car centers ...
https://media.nbcbayarea.com/images/SJ+AIRPORT2.jpg

https://uncova.com/hyundai-ioniq-electric-gets-a-bigger-battery-and-more-range
Hyundai Ioniq Electric gets a bigger battery and more range
May 3, 2019  The car's electric motor also gets a power boost. The
Hyundai Ioniq Electric on sale now makes 118 horsepower and 218 pound-feet
of torque; the new one boosts that to 134 horsepower ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=Ioniq+Electric+bigger+battery

https://electrek.co/2019/05/06/tesla-autopilot-maneuver-avoid-crash-video/
Tesla owner claims Autopilot made impressive maneuver caught on video to
avoid crash
May 6, 2019 ... yesterday and it pushed the electric car toward another
vehicle in front of it, but the driver claims that ... The accident was
caught on Tesla's dashcam feature. ... The vehicle wasn't on Autopilot, but
the system also powers collision avoidance ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/bl5pa9/tesla_model_3_saved_me/

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVcrash-A-Tesla-saved-my-life-Autopilot-collision-avoidance-tp4693536.html
EVcrash: A Tesla saved my life | Autopilot, collision avoidance
‘Tesla saved my life’, says owner after walking away from high-speed crash
on Autopilot
May 9, 2019  'Tesla saved my life', says owner after walking away from
high-speed crash on Autopilot ... It's an interesting example of how
electric vehicles can be more easily ...
https://i1.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/05/Tesla-Model-S-Autopilot-crash-hero.jpg

https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html