EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20190723

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-18k-Kazakhstan-made-EVs-using-jacen-jac-com-cn-parts-tp4694257.html
EVLN: $18k Kazakhstan-made EVs using jacen.jac.com.cn parts
Kazakhstan aims to increase production of, reduce prices for
locally-produced electric cars
13 July 2019  NUR-SULTAN – Kazakhstan wants to increase production of and
lower prices for electric cars in the country, said Vice Minister of
Industry and Infrastructure ...
https://astanatimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/171282-preview-image.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-TX-OK-Bolt-e-trip-VW-e-America-app-overcomes-down-card-readers-tp4694258.html
EVLN: TX-OK Bolt e-trip> VW e.America app overcomes down card readers
Electrify America Sketchy On Chevy Bolt Trip: There's An App For That
JUL 14, 2019  At least once a year, my wife and I like to take a trip to get
as far away from city life and our responsibilities as possible. This year,
we decided to take a road trip ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/M12zp/s1/electrify-america-card-readers-are-always-down.jpg

+
https://www.bnamericas.com/en/features/brazils-electric-bus-market-to-grow-faster-than-expected
Brazil’s electric bus market to grow faster than expected
July 05, 2019 ... impact since the country is the automotive business leader
in South America. ... Executives like Clark believe the program will help
boost the electric vehicles ...

https://thenewswheel.com/chevy-sales-suvs-thrive-cars-and-trucks-struggle-in-second-quarter/
Chevy Sales: SUVs Thrive, Cars and Trucks Struggle in Second Quarter
July 19, 2019 ... Malibu (ice) sales were down 26.7 percent, but with
30,794, it was the brand’s bestselling car. A couple of models did see some
growth. The tiny Spark sold 7,226 units for a 62.2 percent increase, and the
Bolt EV sold 2,965 units for a 13.8 percent increase ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Seres-sfmotors-EV-cn-lays-off-90-in-Silicon-Valley-CA-tp4694135.html
Seres(sfmotors) EV.cn lays off 90 in Silicon_Valley-CA
Chinese EV startup Seres halts US launch, lays off 90 people in Silicon
Valley
Jul 10, 2019  The US launch of its first electric SUV, the SF5, is also now
on hold ... at the meeting cited the recent downturn in in the economy.cn
... layoffs come ... when ... high profile Chinese and Chinese-American EV
startups are struggling ...
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/6tWzKy_uZkkilprcqCNrdiszZdc=/0x0:1600x960/920x613/filters:focal(672x352:928x608):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/64703508/sfmotors_sf5_1.0.jpg

https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html