EVLN: EV-newswire posts for 20190913

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-EV-au-QnA-outlet-charging-continuous-high-lead-current-in-hot-sun-tp4694969.html
EVLN: EV.au QnA> outlet charging, continuous high lead current in hot sun
Is it safe to charge an EV from any regular power point?
2019/09/04  We are encouraging questions from readers about electric
vehicles, and ... that you should never plug an EV into a normal power point
(via the 'mobile charging' ...
https://thedriven.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/bryce-fig-4.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-154k-Taycan-EV-vs-100k-Tesla-S-EV-tp4694970.html
EVLN: $154k Taycan EV vs $100k Tesla-S EV
Porsche's $153,510 electric sports car, the Taycan, is set to compete with
Tesla's Model S — here's how they stack up
2019-09-05  Porsche's Taycan Turbo and Taycan Turbo S will compete against
Tesla's Model S sedan when deliveries began later this year ...
https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5d6fd4042e22af2a69056045-1334-1001.jpg

+ (like Apple donating Mac PCs to schools= establishes market foothold)
https://electrek.co/2019/09/06/tesla-donate-electric-car-charging-stations-parks-canada/
Tesla is donating 50 electric car charging stations at Parks Canada
locations
Sep. 6th 2019  Under the program, Tesla deploys both Wall Connectors for its
own cars and universal AC chargers for other electric vehicles at locations,
like hotels, restaurants ...
https://electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2019/09/Tesla-charging-network-canada.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Prez-by-Lukashenko-sez-Musk-gave-Tesla-EV-2him-It-s-a-very-good-car-tp4694928.html
Prez.by Lukashenko sez Musk gave Tesla EV 2him> "It’s a very good car"
Lukashenka says he got his Tesla from Elon Musk
2019.09.03  “I have an electric car, a Tesla. I sometimes test it. Musk gave
it to me as a present. I also have an electric motorcycle already produced
by the Minsk plant,” ...
https://belsat.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Zrzut-ekranu-2019-09-03-o-19.44.55-768x345.png

https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html